Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 10 EOC: Lawyer Jokes

Hear about the terrorist that hijacked a 747 full of lawyers?  He threatened to release one every hour if his demands weren't met.



It is St. Patrick's day, and as luck would have it, Kevin comes across a leprechaun.  He pounces on the leprechaun and asks to be granted his wish.


"What might your wish be?" the leprechaun asks.

Kevin pulls out a map of the world and points out a wide swarth of North America.  "That's what I want," he declares.

"That's a rather tall order," the leprechaun says.  "And to be honest, I'm not all that experienced yet in granting wishes.  Is there something else I can do for you instead?"

Kevin ponders this for a while.  "I guess I'll settle for the name of an honest lawyer."

The leprechaun rolls his eyes.  "Let me see that map again."
 
 
Question: Why did the state bar association make it unethical for lawyers to have sex with their clients?

Answer: It wanted to prevent lawyers from billing twice for the same service.

No comments:

Post a Comment